A quick and easy recipe using Slim Cuisine's Low-Calorie Basil Rice with only 18 calories per serving; that is 88% lower in calories than normal rice!
- 100g Slim Cuisine Low-Calorie Basil Rice
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 of an onion, chopped
- 100g canned chilli beans
- 100g lean beef mince
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp group cumin
- 1/4 cup beef stock
- Spray pan with oil using Calorie Reduction Spray Bottle (to reduce calories). Brown beef mince and onion in the pan.
- Add cumin, coriander and tomato paste. Manually stir for 1 minute or use the Automatic Stirrer.
- Add beef stock and chilli beans. Stir, cover and simmer for 15 minutes until beef mince is cooked.
- Drain liquid from the Low-Calorie Basil Rice. Add into the pan, mix and serve.
Click HERE to view Slim Cuisine's range of low-calorie & low-carb products.