A quick and easy recipe using Slim Cuisine's Low-Calorie Spinach Fettuccine with only 12 calories per serving; that is 93% lower in calories than normal fettuccine pasta!
- 100g Slim Cuisine Low-Calorie Spinach Fettuccine
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 clove minced garlic
- 2 slices of salami ham
- 1 tbsp of bacon bits
- 1/4 chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cream
- Cook salami in a pan until crisp and remove from the pan. In the same pan, add mushroom and garlic and cook on medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and cook on high heat until most of the liquid has evaporated. Add in cream and cook until thick and bubbly.
- Drain the liquid from the Low-Calorie Spinach Fettuccine. Add the Low-Calorie Spinach Fettuccine, salami and cheese into the pan and stir until the cheese has melted. Serve with bacon bits.
Click HERE to view Slim Cuisine's range of low-calorie & low-carb products.